OXIBRITE B151 - 1kg no zoom available for this image
Rollover images to enlarge

OXIBRITE B151 - 1kg

Product Code: 050.651
Price: £7.95
An oxidising agent additive which can be used with carpet and fabric cleaning solutions to brighten light colours and help remove tea, coffee, jute and cellulosic browning stains and water marks.

Product Features:

  •  

    Brightener & debrowning additive for carpets & fabrics

  •  

    Effective for brightening white, off-white or pastel shade fibres or fabrics.

  •  

    Can be added to foam shampoo and extraction detergents

  •  

    “Last resort” treatment on difficult task and coffee stains, jute browning and watermarks

  •  

    White odourless powder

An oxidising agent additive which can be used with carpet and fabric cleaning solutions to brighten light colours and help remove tea, coffee, jute and cellulosic browning stains and water marks.

For more information please check the link here :-   Oxibrite Product Specification Sheet
For SDS information please check the link here :-   Oxibrite Safety Data Sheet

For professional and industrial use only. CAUTION - Always pretest for colour
fastness and stability with ready-to-use solution before proceeding.
Allow 20 to 30 minutes for possible colour change.
Cleaning additive: Mix 15ml (1 measure scoop) of Oxibrite per 5 litres of ready-to-use
extraction or shampoo solution. Pre-dissolve the Oxibrite in a small amount of hot water.
Tea, coffee and jute browning stains: Mix 30ml (2 measure scoops) of Oxibrite, 60ml (4 measure scoops) of B162
Fibrebuff and 250ml B105 Fibre Shampoo in 5 litres of warm water. Apply the foam only by sponge or brush to affected
area, feathering out over a slightly larger area and allow to dry. Do not rinse. When dry, repeat process if staining has not
been completely removed. On larger areas of browned or water marked carpets, application can be made by sprayer and
brush or rotary machine.
For best results mixed solutions should be used within 30 minutes.
pH: 10.5

DANGER. May intensify fire; oxidizer.
Harmful if swallowed.
Causes serious eye damage.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
Keep / Store away from clothing / combustible materials.
Wear protective gloves / protective clothing / eye protection / face protection.
IF SWALLOWED: call a POISON CENTER / doctor.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Immediately call a POISON CENTER / doctor.
Dispose of contents / container in accordance with local regulations.
Oxidising solid category 2. Acute oral toxicity category 4. Serious eye damage category 1
Fill in your details and we will contact you soon.
Captcha
Required Fields